SPOON, FULL OF TRUTH

A heavy dose of truth, humor, and political activism.

Name:
Location: Phila, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

SADNESS

Due to the recent passing of my father-in-law, the return of the Spoon, Full of Truth will be delayed until further notice. Garry was a wonderful father-in-law to me as well as a loving husband, father, friend, and human being. He was a beacon of light in a sometimes dark world and he will be sorely missed, always loved, and never, ever forgotten. When the Spoon returns in the coming weeks, it will feature a tribute to the passing of this wonderful man and all he meant to myself, my wife, her family, his friends and countless others. I'll miss you Garry, and I won't forget the promise I made you the last time we were together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home